Who we currently are providing services for:
- Mansfield ISD
- Imogene Gideon Elementary
- Janet Brockett Elementary
- Louise Cabaniss Elementary
- Thelma Jones Elementary
Fort Worth After School
Currently providing Enrichment Activities
Program cost is $220 if paying the month or $60 weekly. There is a registration fee of $50 or $75 for a family. All classes are age appropriate. We do homework, tutoring, and 20 minutes of required reading. Since our prices are low compared to other programs in the area, we do not have any specific discounts available. Scholarships may be applied for.
Registration begins each year at Meet the Teacher, which is generally held the Thursday night the week before school starts. Registrations after that time are completed between 3:30pm and 6:30pm in the school’s gymnasium.
- Types of Payment Accepted – Check, money order, credit card. We also accept CCMS and are an approved provider.
- Homework – Homework and reading are required to be done at the program.
- Activities – Supervised activities such as games, stories, music, arts and crafts, computers, and outside play. We offer both structured and unstructured play time.
- Snacks – These must be provided by the parent each day.
- Hours – Open until 6:30pm
- Student to Staff Ratio – 15:1